My name is Andy O’Donald and I’m excited to tell you about the next Springboard Tour. Some of you may remember me from the Get on the Bus Tour North America. It was a great event and I enjoyed meeting so many passionate IT Pros while I was on the road. For so many professionals, this wave of migration is the first big change in 5 to 10 years. Their world has been very stable on Windows XP plus Office 2003. If you’re excited to learn about deploying and managing the latest Microsoft products, I highly encourage you to attend one of our European sessions. Below I am reposting the details that Stephen Rose posted earlier today:
We have less than three weeks till we kick off our next European tour! Be aware, seating is limited, so if you have not registered, you will want to do so soon before all the remaining spots are taken.
What can you expect at our five-hour free Tour Workshops?
- Learn about Office 2010 key IT investments, such as security, performance, and deployment tools.
- Learn about fast and easy deployment and application compatibility strategies and tools for Windows 7.
- Learn about virtualization tools and techniques for Windows, Office and Internet Explorer.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tips and tricks you need now to jumpstart the successful deployment and management of your Windows desktop environment today.
- Meet and network with members of the Windows and Office US Product Teams, as well as local Microsoft Technology Evangelists for technical training, professional networking, and real world guidance.
- All attendees will receive a 16GB USB key with a copy of our Proof Of Concept kit. (The PoC is a virtual hard disk that can be installed on a server. It is a set up and ready to go environment with trial versions of Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008, and Office 2010. It also includes all the tools, like MAP, MDT, ACT, OEAT, that you will need to test your applications in a live environment and a great sandbox to test your pilot and deploy strategies.)
- The first 150 registered attendees who attend each event will receive a certificate to download a free RTM copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. (The certificate will given out at the end of each days event.) *
This is a great opportunity to learn, network and get your Windows 7, MDOP, Office 2010, and Windows Server 2008 R2 deployments on track and moving forward.
So, where will we be?
|Amsterdam, Netherlands||Monday, 25 October|
|Stockholm, Sweden||Wednesday, 27 October|
|Helsinki, Finland||Friday, 29 October|
|Reading, UK||Monday, 1 November|
|Rome, Italy||Wednesday, 3 November|
|Vienna, Austria||Thursday, 4 November|
To reserve your spot or learn more about the tour, visit Springboard Series Tour. See you all very soon!
* Offer good only in Europe to persons in attendance of a Microsoft Springboard Series Tour event. Offer good only to the first 150 to attend each local Springboard Series Tour event. Limit one gift per person. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer ends on November 5, 2010 while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. There is no shipment of your gift – all gifts will be distributed onsite.