The Group Policy and OCT settings reference (Office2010GroupPolicyAndOCTSettings_Reference.xls ), part of the Office 2010 Administrative Template files (ADM, ADMX, ADML) and Office Customization Tool (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=189316) download package, has been updated to include information about changes to the settings for Office 2010, and changes that were made to the settings after the download package was built.
What’s included in the workbook?
The updated workbook contains the following worksheets:
- ADMX, ADML, and ADM Settings - lists the Group Policy settings for Office 2010.
- OPAX and OPAL Settings - the Office Customization Tool user settings for Office 2010.
- New - lists the new settings that are available for Office 2010.
- Removed - lists the settings that have been removed since the 2007 Office system.
- Non-versioned - lists the settings that write to a registry key that is not version-specific. This document also lists policy settings code updates, and updated Explain text and URLs.
- Updates - features that are not supported, revisions to Explain text, and recommendations for Office 2010 Computer Configuration policy settings.
- Updated URLs - lists the policy settings Explain text which contains URLs that have been modified.
Where can I get it?
How do I use it?
The workbook is associated with the Microsoft TechNet article, Office 2010 Administrative Template files (ADM, ADMX, ADML) and Office Customization Tool (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=190598). We recommend that you use the workbook in conjunction with the instructions in the article.