Will you need to deploy Office 2010 with multiple languages? We have published six new and improved articles to help support you in that effort. They are:
- Plan for multilanguage deployment of Office 2010 This article discusses planning considerations for deploying Office 2010 with multiple languages.
- Customize language setup and settings for Office 2010 This article describes how to manage the distribution of multiple language versions when you deploy Office 2010.
- Add or remove languages after deploying Office 2010 This article describes how to add and remove language packs for an existing Office 2010 installation and also how to identify installed languages.
- International reference for Office 2010 This section includes the following new articles:
- Companion proofing languages for Office 2010
- Language identifiers and OptionState Id values in Office 2010
- Mixed language versions of Office 2010
Do you like posters? We have one of those too - though it's the same one that was published with Beta. It's not yet perfect. We'll publish a new and improved version of the poster closer to the release. The purpose of the poster is to help you identify which deployment solution is appropriate for your scenario. You can find it here: Deploy Multilanguage Packs for Microsoft Office 2010 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=168622).