If you have been using Outlook Hotmail Connector to access your Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts within Outlook 2007 or 2003, Outlook Connector is now available for Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit.
With Outlook Hotmail Connector you can use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook to:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your contacts in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
- Manage, and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
For system requirements and download information, see the download pages: