You may not receive email notifications for responses that are submitted for a Group Form, such as a Form created in Microsoft Teams. To receive email notifications, follow these steps:
1. Log into Forms at https://forms.office.com, and click on Group Forms.
2. Click the button Recent group forms.
3. Select the Group.
4. On the right side you will see the number of members in the group. Click on that number and it will take you to the group email page in Outlook.
5. In Outlook, to the right of the number of members in the top-right, select the gear icon.
6. Click Edit group
7. Select the checkboxes “Let people outside the organization email the group” and “Send all group conversations and events to members’ inboxes.”
8. Click Save.
9. Open the Form for editing, open the Settings for the Form, and select the checkbox for "Email notification of each response":
All the users in the group will now get email notifications when a response is submitted for the Form.