If you are a mulitlingual Office 2003 user on Windows 2000 or Windows XP there is a nice tool that you can use to do the following:
- Change the current or enabled language for all Microsoft Office 2003programs
- Change the language preferences for menus and dialogs in the Microsoft Windows User Interface
- Select location or regional formats for numbers, currency or date and time settings
- Change the default keyboard language
- Change language preferences for Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Display the on-screen keyboard
The tool is available for free as an addon to Office 2003 and can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cc37e08c-1019-4ae8-a258-0d5412876dec&displaylang=en .
All you need to do is download it and follow the install instructions on the page.