The InfoPath team has a great series of posts on the InfoPath team blog. If you would like to meet the people behind the product and learn about new InfoPath 2010 features, then check out our “5 for forms” video demo series. Each week a member of the product team demos a cool, new InfoPath 2010 feature or scenario in less than 5 minutes.
In this series, discover how easy it is to build powerful applications on SharePoint, using InfoPath and InfoPath Forms Services 2010 – no code required! Learn about customizing SharePoint list forms, creating mashups using the InfoPath Form Web Part, building applications that integrate with SharePoint Workflows and Business Connectivity Services, building smarts into your forms using our new out-of-the-box rules, and much, much more…
Check out the video demos that have been posted to date:
- Customize a SharePoint List form using InfoPath 2010
- Create tabbed navigation using picture button controls
- Manage data in your SharePoint lists using the InfoPath form Web Part
- Introduction to Sandboxed Solutions – Sort data in repeating tables using managed code
- Create a SharePoint list using InfoPath 2010
The following video demos will be posted in February:
- 2/4 – Create a Loan Calculator application using the InfoPath and Excel Web Parts
- 2/11 – Add a dynamic map to a contacts form using REST Web Service data connections
- 2/18 – Package and Re-use an existing SharePoint custom list
- 2/25 – Build an application portal using InfoPath and SharePoint Web Parts
We hope you tune in. We’d love to hear your feedback on InfoPath 2010.
Laura Harrington (InfoPath Program Manager)