Thinking about deploying Microsoft Office 2010 in your environment? Curious about the how, when, and whys of a customized deployment of Office? Do you want your installation of Office to go as easily and smoothly as possible?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, you should consider attending one of the Office 2010 Deployment Workshops that will be delivered in cities around the country in the coming months.
These workshops are designed to provide customers with information necessary to design, deploy, customize and manage an Office 2010 installation through instructor-led training and hands-on labs. Instructors are members of the Microsoft Office Deployment Support team, who will draw upon years of real world experience while working with attendees to share tips/tricks/best practices, and engage in fruitful discussions.
Key Focus Areas:
• Preparing to Deploy (Requirements, deployment overview, & 32/64-bit considerations)
• New Features and Options (Ribbon UI, application changes, Click to Run & Office Web Applications)
• Licensing and Activation (Overview, KMS/MAK, troubleshooting)
• Multi-Lingual Deployment (Multilanguage pack, proofing tools & considerations)
• Customizing the Office 2010 Installation (Office Customization Tool, config.xml files & policy templates)
• Enterprise Deployment Methods (SCE/SCCM, Group Policy, Terminal Server, imaging & virtualization)
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance (Setup.exe, logging, patching & maintenance)
• Application Compatibility Tools (OMPM, OEAT & OCCI)
IT Professionals responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Office installations. Application-specific and/or help desk-type issues are not included in the scope of this offering.
Delivery Dates and Locations:
• January 18-20, 2011 – Downers Grove, IL
• January 25-27, 2011 – Alpharetta, GA
• February 1-3, 2011 – Tampa, FL
• February 8-10, 2011 – New York, NY
• February 15-17, 2011 – Irvine, CA
New dates and locations will be announced here as they become available.
$1500 USD per person
To register or for more information:
• To register online, visit http://www.microsoft.com/events, click the Find Events and Webcasts link, and perform an advanced search using the following EventIDs or keywords “Office 2010 Deployment“:
o Downers Grove, IL: 1032469733
o Alpharetta, GA: 1032471261
o Tampa, FL: 1032471263
o New York, NY: 1032471264
o Irvine, CA: 1032471267
• To register via email, send mail to ProfessionalServices@Microsoft.com and include the following information:
o Company Name
o Attendee Name
o Physical Address
o Phone Number
o Number of Attendees
o Desired Event Location/Date
• To register via phone, call 1-888-875-9071
• Email inquiries to ProfessionalServices@Microsoft.com