Attention educators from around New Zealand! The Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert applications are now open! For those who do not know the Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert program is an exclusive program created to recognize global educator visionaries who are using technology to pave the way for their peers in effective use of technology for better learning and student outcomes. If you want any more information about the MIE Expert program please visit their webpage.
What does it mean to be an MIE-Expert?
Some of the opportunities MIE Experts get:
- Access to professional and career development opportunities and certifications
- Participate in focus groups giving feedback to development teams on Microsoft products
- Join invitation-only special events from Microsoft
- Collaborate with innovative educators across the globe
- Test new products while in beta form and participate in pre-release programs for certain education-related tools
These are just a few of the opportunities available to MIE Experts! If you would like the full list please check out the Sway.
All the important dates for 2016 MIE Expert applications are in this timeline. Make sure you get your self-nominations in before the due date!
Here at Microsoft we believe in the power of the educator, and the impact educators can have when they are brought together and recognized for their achievements. So if you would like to join the MIE Expert community check out the MIE Expert webpage or the Sway. If you do have any more questions about the program feel free to tweet @MSNZEducation