Cyclone, in partnership with Microsoft NZ, invites you and your school to a complimentary overview presentation of Office 365 for Education.
This presentation is intended for schools who have recently deployed Office 365 in their school, or for schools wanting to learn more about Microsoft's free offerings to Education.
The seminar will be delivered by Megan Magon, an experienced educator, employed by Cyclone and Microsoft to support schools and organisations in learning about and using Office 365, Windows 8, Windows 10 and other Microsoft tools effectively in a teaching and learning environment.
In this presentation your school will learn about:
- How to use Office 365 for Education as an online environment where students and teachers can collaborate, share and learn about the world around them, anytime anywhere!
- The benefits of an Office 365 environment, for teaching and learning and free offerings available to schools
- Navigation around the Office 365 Interface
- Key educational apps and tools for teaching and learning, as well as an insight into new apps recently launched within the Office 365 environment (Delve, Sway, Yammer, Office 365 Groups, Office 365 Video, Teacher Dashboard, Office Mix, OneNote Class Creator, OneNote Staff Notebook Creator)
- The Microsoft Educator Network www.educatornetwork.com
- A chance for Q&A around other teaching and learning aspects of Office 365
Tuesday, August 25 2015
1pm - 4pm
Microsoft New Zealand
Level 5, 22 Viaduct Harbour Ave
Please bring a personal laptop to enjoy the full benefits of this presentation
Afternoon tea and refreshments will be provided
This workshop is not intended as a technical session around the infrastructure, deployment or backend setup of Office 365 in a school