Awesome! You're keen to make the most of this amazing offer to get Office 365 ProPlus free of charge!
But what does this mean?
When you download Office 365 ProPlus you get the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. These are all available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a current student at an eligible institution that has activated the service, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs or Macs, plus 5 tablets/mobile devices (including iPad!)
- Sync across all your devices with OneDrive
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programmes as your lecturers and tutors to ensure full file compatibility
If you are enrolled at an eligible tertiary institution that has activated the service, you can download the software by signing in to Office 365 using your institution login and password. If you’re a student at one of the below tertiary institutions, simply click on the corresponding link and follow the instructions. If your institution isn’t listed below but has activated this service, you can visit this link and sign in using your institution login and password.
So, what's the next step?
Students at the tertiary institutions listed below are eligible to get Office 365 ProPlus for FREE! Click on your institution's name for more instructions and to get started!
- AUT University
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- Otago Polytechnic
- Sir George Seymour College
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Te Wananga o Aotearoa
- Travel Careers & Training
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Waiariki Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology - Taranaki
If your tertiary institution is not listed, you can still check whether you are eligible here.
Don’t forget, you’ll need your tertiary institution account login and password to sign in and take up this benefit.
Did we miss out your tertiary institution? Ask your institution’s IT department about getting Office for free.