Student Advantage enables every school in New Zealand that licenses Office for staff and to be eligible to get Office 365 ProPlus for students at no additional cost. You can get it now!
This supports the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or 1:1 learning programmes that you may be looking at implementing, or are currently running in your school. Office 365 Pro Plus is the full version of Office and allows each student to install the full version of Office on up to five PCs or Macs.
To take up this benefit, the next steps are:
- Contact Datacom to add the zero-cost license Student Advantage SKU to your Microsoft agreement.
- To do this you will be invoiced a $75 administration fee from Datacom.
- If you do not already have Office 365 A2 plan ordered, this will also need to be ordered and will be included in the $75 administration fee above.
- Check with Datacom that your contact person for Office 365 and Student Advantage activity is correct.
- Deploy the Office 365 A2 Plan service for staff and students; then Students are able to download the Office ProPlus client software to their devices (up to 5 devices per student).
Please contact your Microsoft Reseller for more details:
? For schools enrolled in the Microsoft Schools Agreement with the Ministry of Education, please contact Datacom on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For all other schools, please contact your Academic Reseller or partner.