Currently the #1 PDF app in the App Store, Drawboard PDF has been designed by an Australian developer and is free for a limited time only. You can now view, annotate and manage student PDF documents the easy way! This App is ideal for replacing the pen and paper, avoid printing documents again by using these innovative features that make annotating a PDF a breeze.
You can either upload or create a new PDF, annotate using the extensive array of tools and then save it back as a compatible PDF. Drawboard distinguishes itself by its intuitive user interface and experience, stylus and touch input separation, smooth and natural pen, and array of tools.
- Open and read PDF documents
- Toggle between using an activated stylus and finger touch to perform annotations
- Create new PDF documents of different size, orientation and page count
- Radial menu with the following features:
- Smooth and natural inking pen/stylus inking - change stroke width and colors
- Eraser - also works on the back of the stylus eraser where functional, and right click on mouse
- Select tool to move annotations around the screen
- Shapes - rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow
- Text markup - highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly
- All annotations have the option for varying colors, widths, opacities, fills etc
- Share by email
- Recent document recovery
- Open large document file sizes
- View and display options
- Save as a compatible PDF
- Insert, Rotate and Delete Pages
Find out more and download the App here, it won't be free for much longer!