It is our pleasure to announce that, beginning 1st December 2013, every school in New Zealand that licences Office for staff and faculty is eligible to get Office 365 Pro Plus for students at no additional cost.
The Student Advantage benefit will support schools’ BYOD and 1:1 Learning programmes, enabling students to have the full Office software on their own device.
What’s included in Office 365 Pro Plus?
Office 365 ProPlus is the full version of Office and includes student favourites like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook and more. Office 365 ProPlus is a user-based service and allows each student to install on up to five PCs or Macs. Students can install on home or personally-owned devices and are covered throughout their time at the school.
All New Zealand state and integrated schools have this benefit available now (through the coverage of the Ministry of Education Microsoft Schools Agreement).
To take up this Student Advantage added bene?t, the next steps are:
- Add the zero-cost Student Advantage SKU to your Microsoft agreement; and
- Deploy the no-cost Of?ce 365 A2 Plan service for staff and students; then
- Students are able to download the Of?ce Pro Plus client software to their devices (up to 5 devices per student).
Please contact your Microsoft Reseller for more details:
- For schools enrolled in the Microsoft Schools Agreement with the Ministry of Education, please contact Datacom on 0800 22 55 428, or www.moe.dsv.co.nz/MoE_Recent_Releases.aspx
- For all other schools, please contact your Academic Reseller or partner.