If you are considering using Office 365 Education for your school, you will probably want to know what’s in it for you. Office 365 Education gives you SharePoint collaboration spaces, Exchange Email, web versions of Office apps, Lync communications and SkyDrive storage services.
To get the full outline, check out the Office 365 service descriptions for SharePoint Online for yourself, but here’s a good idea of what you’ll receive:
- 10GB base storage
- Additional 500MB storage per user (so with 10,000 users, you’ll get 5 Terabytes of storage to get started with!)
- Site collection maximum of 100GB per site
- Up to 3,000 site collections
- Additional 7GB of storage per user in their SkyDrive Pro
- A public website default storage of 5GB, with a max of 100GB
- Maximum file size of 250MB per file
Check out the full software boundaries and limits here!