The first of the Windows in the Classroom seminars kicked off in Auckland yesterday with many more schools scheduled over the next few weeks.
Are you interested to learn more about Windows 8, Office 365, or BYOD programmes? Give your staff and students the opportunity to benefit from the most innovative tools and technology of today and book your complimentary 2-hour Windows in the Classroom Seminar.
The seminars centre around exploring the tools and technologies available to help educators teach 21st Century skills. For any school considering enhancing their one-to-one student learning programme, and it allows you to see the diversity of Microsoft software and HP devices applied to learning. Windows 8 will also be demonstrated through learning how it can be used to inspire students and improve educational outcomes.
By attending this seminar, you will:
- See rich curriculum samples and global examples of best practices that demonstrate how technology can enhance teaching, learning and assessment for students.
- Understand how technology and devices enable consumption, creation and collaboration for students, educators and parents.
- See how students can continue learning where they left off – at home, in the library, or at the park.
- Discover how students can organize their learning, take notes, and become highly efficient in the way they study.
- Learn where to get free tools that spark imagination and inspire learning.
We have just created our Windows in the Classroom Facebook page. ‘Like’ our new page to receive regular updates and feedback about the seminars.
You can host a session at your school or attend one in your area – we’re easy. All you need to do is register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.