To help you with your device plan for next year, this blog post is about the new devices running Windows 8!
Typically, in most education institutions, there’s a need for a range of different devices for different users and scenarios. Whatever the scenario you’re buying for, you’re going to find a computer that’s been tailored precisely for your use, whether its tablets, convertibles, ultrabooks, laptops, desktops or all-in-ones.
A good place to start is the New Zealand Windows PC Buying Guide, which highlights the benefits of each of the devices:
- Tablets: Blazing fast, with longer battery life to go where you go, do what you do, and never slow you down
- Convertibles: It’s a tablet that can be turned into laptop, and it’s designed to work as hard as it plays by offering a new level of flexibility
- Laptops: Sleek, light machines with dazzling graphics and serious power
- Desktops and all-in-ones: Big screens and loads of power and memory to get things done
- Windows RT tablets and PCs: Thin and light, with extended battery life, Windows RT PCs are designed for life on the go
See the New Zealand Windows 8 Website for more information.