For those of you who do not have Office365 for Education but are looking to deploy it within your school or institution, this tip is just for you!
The best way to prepare for Office365 for Education is provided for you within the Office365 community on one of the wiki pages.
This provides all the top ways to get your deployment off to a great start by being prepared, including:
- Familiarize yourself with Office 365 features
- Keep it simple
- Plan your tenant carefully
- Network readiness
- Directory clean-up and preparation
- Mail migration, readiness and performance
- Planning for a hybrid configuration
- Admin support and use training
- Public folders
- Server-side Exchange applications
Do you have an Office365 for Education tip you would like to share? Comment on the blog or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org