Microsoft Mathematics is a set of tools that you can use to perform mathematical operations on expressions or equations in your Word documents and OneNote notebooks. Download from http://bit.ly/nzedu1
You can use the extensive collection of mathematical symbols and structures to display clearly formatted mathematical expressions. You can also quickly insert commonly used expressions and math structures by using the Equation gallery.
You can use Microsoft Mathematics to perform the following tasks:
- Compute standard mathematical functions, such as roots and logarithms
- Compute trigonometric functions, such as sine and cosine
- Find derivatives and integrals, limits, and sums and products of series
- Perform matrix operations, such as inverses, addition, and multiplication
- Perform operations on complex numbers
- Plot 2-D graphs in Cartesian and polar coordinates, and 3-D graphs in Cartesian, cylindrical, and spherical coordinates
- Solve equations and inequalities
- Calculate statistical functions, such as mode and variance, on lists of numbers
- Factor polynomials or integers
- Simplify or expand algebraic expressions
The really cool thing is that you can insert the graphs directly into the document. e.g.
Watch this video to see how it works
Almost makes me want to go back to school 🙂