Microsoft’s private cloud solutions are built with an eye to what’s next, and we believe that whether it’s today or years from now, you are going to need more from your IT infrastructure.
Please join us for the System Center 2012 launch to see what the future of cloud computing looks like, now.
Event dates: Wellington - 2/3 May 2012 | Auckland - 8/9 May 2012
See the NZ System Center website for full track details and agenda
Day 1 Agenda
Keynote: System Center 2012
- Application Management: Configure and Deploy Applications in Private and Public Clouds
- Building private clouds with Windows Server "8"
- Lessons learned building the Microsoft private cloud
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager – Getting Started
- Infrastructure Management: Monitor and Operate
- Private Cloud - Built for the Future, Ready Now
- System Center 2012 - What is it and what's new
- How to Sell ,License, and make money from Incentives with System Center 2012
- Extending System Center with Partners Quest and Veem
- Public & private Clouds, How System Center can assist your customers?
Day 2 Agenda
- Optimising SQL Server for Private Cloud
- Microsoft and HP Database Consolidation Appliance
- SQL Server 2012 Always On High Availability Solution
- Windows Azure Features in Detail (for IT Pros)
- Windows Azure Monitoring, Diagnostics and Deployment
- Using Systems Center 2012 to Manage your Windows Azure Solutions
Wellington – 2 & 3 May
Rydges Hotel, 75 Featherston Street, Wellington
Auckland – 8 & 9 May 2012
Viaduct Events Centre, 161 Halsey Street, Auckland