What’s new in Exchange 2010 SP1 - a technical overview
Tuesday 19 October 420PM for a 430PM presentation start
Microsoft Wellington, Level 12, 157 Lambton Quay (Midland Park), Wellington
SP1 beta was released in June and the final version released to the web in August. Peter O’Dowd, Senior Consultant from Datacom will talk about and demo key investments in Exchange Server 2010 and SP1 and how Exchange provides unprecedented IT cost savings; the richest user experience across the PC, phone, and browser; and better management of risk through built-in protection and compliance features. This session covers key topics including archiving and tiered storage; low cost disk use and the expansion of mailbox size while reducing costs; Unified Messaging and Voicemail Preview, and much more.
We will also cover
• New Deployment Functionality, Client Access Server Role Improvements
• Improvements in Transport Functionality
• Permissions Functionality
• Exchange Store and Mailbox Database Functionality
• Mailbox and Recipients Functionality
• High Availability and Site Resilience Functionality
• Messaging Policy and Compliance Functionality
• Unified Messaging Server Role Improvements
• Audit Logging Improvements
• Support for Coexistence with Exchange Online
• Support for Multi-Tenancy
Learn more about how Exchange Server 2010 SP1 delivers powerful productivity tools to your users in a way that best fits your business and technology needs.
Hope to see you there!