Events to be held next week, in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. See http://www.microsoft.co.nz/events/virtualisation for more info
Microsoft New Zealand is hosting a free Virtualisation and Management Summit to help Kiwi businesses of all sizes come to grips with how virtualisation can help reduce costs and create a more efficient and productive working environment.
The events will be held in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch during April where attendees can learn how server and desktop virtualisation can help:
- Build a virtualisation management strategy
- Reduce desktop costs
- Enable flexible and agile IT
- Increase desktop security and compliance
- Improve business continuity and end user productivity
- Understand how Microsoft is building the foundation for a private cloud
With two, vastly experienced international keynote speakers and a number of sessions to attend throughout the day, the event offers a rare opportunity for business owners, CIOs and ICT managers to discover how virtualisation can provide choices, and preserve & extend existing investments.
Event dates are below:
- Tuesday 20th April, 8:30am-4:30pm — Westin Hotel, Auckland
- Wednesday 21st April, 8:30am-4:30pm — Duxton Hotel, Wellington
- Thursday 22nd April, 8:30am-4:30pm — Latimer Hotel, Christchurch
To register visit http://www.microsoft.com/nz/events/virtualisation/default.mspx
Breakout sessions during the day summit include:
- Dynamic Datacentre: Physical to Virtual Management with System Centre
- Datacentre Process Management - Opalis "Ins & Outs"
- Delivering a comprehensive VDI solution
- Implementing App-V: How to sequence Office Applications