Do you want some help to test/pilot the latest Microsoft infrastructure technologies?
I’ve blogged about this before but just a reminder for everyone, we’ve had a lot of interest recently in using this programme for Windows 7 testing.
Momentum is focussed on supporting “early adopters” - IT Professionals looking to get their hands dirty with the newest technologies to drive business value and further advance their career.
- Discover and evaluate the latest Microsoft technologies
- Pilot and deploy Microsoft beta products
- Access Microsoft Beta product support
- Connect with community of IT Pro’s through Momentum forums
- Share you experience adopting a new technology with the IT Pro community and even get your story featured on TechNet Edge!
- Free TechNet+ Direct Subscription
- Help from me
You will access to the latest information and cutting-edge technologies developed by Microsoft. You are expected to help out with a short description of your project and the success and challenges at the completion of your project.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then get in touch and I will send you an exclusive invite and work with you to determine the best way to support your early adoption efforts!
- Client Infrastructure: Vista SP2, IE8, Windows 7
- Server Infrastructure: Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008
- Virtualisation: Hyper-V R2, System Centre Virtual Machine Manager R2
- Web Infrastructure: IIS7.5, SharePoint on the Web
- Collaboration & Connectivity: Office Communication Server 2007 R2, Exchange 2010
- HPC: Windows HPC Server 2008