This morning it was great to wakeup to the news that we have announced the Hyper-V Release Candidate!
The Release Candidate 0 (RC0) update to the Hyper-V role provides improvements to security, stability, performance, user experience, forward compatibility of configurations, and the programming model. All users of the Hyper-V role are encouraged to apply this upgrade
The download is here, the page also includes installation and migration information.
- The Press release is here.
- KB with x64 install - here
- KB with x86 install - here
- Hyper-V Release Candidate Release notes
- Also check out KB article 949219 which will walk you through the upgrade process step-by-step.
- Hyper-V FAQ
- Hyper-V RC Key Features
- Supported Guest OS for Hyper-V
- How to Install Hyper-V
More info on the Windows Virtualisation Team Blog