Need some help to test/pilot the latest Microsoft infrastructure technologies in New Zealand?
Momentum is a Microsoft program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance their career.
Is IT Pro Momentum right for you?
- Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
- Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
- Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
- Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
- Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access a number of benefits including:
- In-Depth Technical Content
- Managed Forums
- TechNet+ Direct Subscription
- Help from me 🙂
- PSS Support Requests
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure and Career Opportunities
By sharing early adoption successes, IT Pro’s receive community recognition and increase their opportunities for networking and career growth.
- Your Voice is Heard
Through Momentum, IT Pros establish a direct, two-way communication channel with Microsoft which allows you to provide feedback and influence the future of our products and services.
- Reduce Risk of Failure
Momentum benefits such as free TechNet subscription and PSS support requests reduce the risk and complexity of deploying new technologies.
- Competitive Advantage – Be the First to Use & Know
Program participants have access to the latest information and cutting-edge technologies developed by Microsoft.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch with me, email through the blog contact (or email me direct, you can probably guess my address firstname.lastname @ microsoft.com) or give me a call – phone number is at the top of the blog.
This is the list of early adoption products we’re working with customers on at the moment:
Windows Server 2008
SQL Server 2008
Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1 or Windows Server virtualisation
Forefront Client & Server