Info is up on their web page for this months meeting
Something a bit different this month... A focus on Printing. This should be of interest to Office users, but may also appeal to a wider audience, so please pass this information on to anyone else you feel may be interested.
- Pizza and drinks
- Spot prizes
- Great information
When: Wednesday 16 August, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
* note change from previously announced date!
Level 12, 157 Lambton Quay
Main Topic: Tony King, Microsoft Printing/Imaging MVP
Learn a few things you didn't know before about printing and imaging. Here are some ideas to get started:
- the importance of matching media and printers
- the process of generating quality results from scanners
- lots of tips about the issues surrounding printers
- tips for working with printers in Office and other applications
- how to look after printers
- what media is safe/unsafe for different types of printers
- how to look after media
- the debate about using original manufacturers' cartridges versus remanufactured or compatibles
- your printing/imaging questions
Secondary Topic: Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP
A brief run-through of an example of an Access application, from a functionality point of view.
(Postponed from previous meeting).