The Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.2 update has released. It is recommended that all users install this update.
The update fixes the following critical issues:
- Issues with Cisco and Juniper VPN clients.
- An issue that causes an Active Directory lockout when the Kerberos protocol is used.
- Several issues that cause Lync for Mac 2011 to sign out unexpectedly or to crash.
For a description of the update, see Description of the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.2 update.
To download the update, see Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.2 Update.
Lync Server Resources
- Lync Server 2010 Documentation Library
- DrRez blog
- NextHop blog
- Lync Server and Communications Server resources