On Thursday, January 12, at 3:00 PST, there will be a one hour Lync and Learn session entitled Lync and Learn - Office 365 Administration. The session will include the following topics:
- Small business administration
- Exchange Online administration
- Manage Lync Online
- Basic tasks in SharePoint Online
- Basic tasks in Windows PowerShell
You must register to participate in the live presentation. Visit Lync and Learn - Office 365 Administration for additional information.
Lync and Learn is an online session led by Office 365 Product Managers and Community Grid members. Lync and Learn sessions address different Office 365 subjects and scenarios and are beneficial to anyone who wants to learn more and expand their knowledge of the Office 365 suite. View past Lync and Learn sessions here.
Lync Server Resources
- Lync Server 2010 Documentation Library
- DrRez blog
- NextHop blog
- Lync Server and Communications Server resources