Download the Microsoft Lync Server 2010 trial to see how Lync Server 2010 delivers a connected experience that transforms communication into a collaborative, engaging, and accessible experience-from virtually anywhere your users may be. With Lync Server and the Microsoft Lync 2010 client application, users benefit from a single user interface that unites voice, IM, audio-conferencing, video-conferencing, and web-conferencing, which is more efficient for users and works consistently with familiar Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft SharePoint.
Author: NextHop Team
Publication date: 11/18/2010
Product versions: Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Lync Server 2010 ushers in a new connected experience, transforming communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible-from virtually any location with Internet connectivity. A single interface unites voice, IM, audio-conferencing, video-conferencing, and web-conferencing into a richer, more contextual offering; a single identity makes it easier and more efficient for users to find contacts, check their availability, and connect. Lync Server works consistently with Microsoft Office, enriching the experience of familiar applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft SharePoint, and more.
To learn more, check out the following:
- TechNet Evaluation Center Overview: download Microsoft Lync Server 2010 180-Day Trial from http://technet.microsoft.com/evalcenter/ff808407.aspx?wt.mc_id=TEC_23_1_14.
- Microsoft Lync product details page is at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=203110.
- The Lync Server documentation library is available on TechNet at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=202714.
- The DrRez blog is at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=204593.
We Want to Hear from You
- Fan us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home%23!/pages/DrRez-Microsoft-Lync-Team/186325747060.
- Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/drrez.
- Send us mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.