IPAM engineering team at Microsoft is looking for customers having any IPAM solution, who can provide feedback on pain points, preferences, and usage behavior.
We are starting a customer panel for IPAM to help influence the future of the product. The goal is to hear customer feedback frequently as development of features progresses.
This email is an invitation to join the IPAM customer panel and help us build a fantastic product that is exceeds your expectations.
What are your commitments as an IPAM customer panel member?
1. Be prepared to actively engage with IPAM product team for discussions to improve IPAM.
2. Actively share your views constructively on conference calls.
3. Completing questionnaires or taking part in surveys.
What do you get out of it?
1. Ability to influence the future of IPAM.
2. Direct access to IPAM product engineering team at Microsoft.
3. Improve the product you like and promote the features that you need.
If you are interested, please fill out the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ipam_customer_survey