Brett Johnson brought this to my attention last week – Way back at the beginning of this century I was a part of the NetApp user group and I found it a hugely rewarding experience. Since joining Microsoft I try to support all of our independent user groups for Exchange and UC where I can.
I am really pleased to see an open user group for Office 365! My experience with these user run community groups is that they are a great way to meet other Administrators and technical professionals facing the same challenges as you are. It is incredibly useful to be able to talk through your plans and problems with other like minded individuals.
Register Your Attendance Here…
- Welcome (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Session: (Microsoft)
- Where are we with Office 365..? Facts and Figures
- Introductions to the Office 365 Team in the UK
- Customer Decision Framework
- BPOS to Office 365 Transitions