The NAP API documentation has been updated on MSDN. Here’s a list of changes for the beta 2 docs:
- There are two new topics describing the NAP constants, entitled INapEnforcementClientConnection Constants and NAP Type Constants.
- The description of the hintTimeOutInMsec parameter in the topic INapSystemHealthValidator::Validate was updated.
- The configClsid member was added to the topic NapComponentRegistrationInfo.
- The syntax block of the SoHAttribute structure was updated.
- The description of the machineName parameter in the topic INapSystemHealthValidationRequest::GetMachineName was updated. The method description was also updated.
- The description of the percentage member in the topic FixupInfo was updated.
- The Remarks section of the topic INapEnforcementClientCallback::NotifySoHChange was updated.
- A description of the E_PENDING return value was added to the topic INapSystemHealthAgentCallback::ProcessSoHResponse.
Some other minor changes were made to fix typos and add links to pages.
If you are looking for sample code, download and install the Vista Beta 2 SDK (available here). If you install the SDK to the default location, you will find the NAP sample application in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v1.0\Samples\NetDS\NAP.
To send feedback on the documentation, click the “Send comments about this topic to Microsoft” link at the bottom of any API reference page. A programming writer will email you with a response. The majority of these updates were in response to feedback from customers. Thanks for all the great comments we have received so far on the docs. Your input is important!