In this post, we are going to walk through how to check what updates you have installed on your Windows Server 2016 machine.
- Server with Desktop Experience
- Server Core
- Open a PowerShell prompt with Admin permissions.
Type Get-Hotfix and press Enter.
Using a command line:
- Open a command prompt with Admin permissions.
Type systeminfo.exe and press Enter.
NOTE: There may be a short pause as the tool inspects your system.
- Under the Hotfix(s) section, you will see a list of hotfixes / updates that you have applied to your machine.
Using the Windows Update Settings User Interface:
- Open the Windows Settings UI.
- Click on Update & security.
Click on the “Update history” link located under the Windows Update tab.
Your thoughts, questions and feedback are very valuable to us and we encourage you to share them in the comments section below.