New Product Family – Virtual Server

WSUS users…another new product family coming your way…

“Virtual Server” will be added in the next one or two days. This new product family allows updates to be offered to Virtual Server components. Different categories offered under “Virtual Server” may have a different range of supported platforms. Security updates can be released through this category periodically. Due to the variety of applications/components that can reside under this product family, subscribing to this product family is recommended. To find out more about the Virtual Server product check out the Virtual Server site.

NateC

Program Manger

Microsoft Update

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Krátké zprávy z oblasti Windows Seznam Windows portůPokud někdy hledáte který port je používán kterou službou možná vám přijde vhod přehledný seznam, který je pravidelně aktualizován.Na stránkách Mic …

information about the virtual server of your very nice, thank you looks great

I wish to use New Product Family-Virtual Server. Kindly help/guide me. I am using official Windows XP

[home edition] for my personal computer.

Best wishes!

Sunder Thadani.

[Your Man In Mumbai-India]

<sunder360@yahoo.com>

I did not find "Virtual Server" family at WSUS 3.0 RTM (standalone installation without upgrade from WSUS 2.0) after synchronized.

"Virtual Server" family published for WSUS 2.0 SP1 only?

information about the virtual server of your very nice, thank you looks great

about new products as a virtual server, Thanks for the information you provide

This one caught me by surprise, but it makes perfect sense I guess. Virtual Server is to to be added

about new products as a virtual server, Thanks for the information you provide

vhod přehledný seznam, který je pravidelně aktualizován.Na stránkách Mic …

Very, very shortly software updates and patches for Microsoft Virtual Server should be downloadable and installable via WSUS. Excellent. With many administrators I know centralizing on the WSUS platform for all updates, this move is a boon for Virtual

I never had any use to learn the speech server with a server has a good information thank you for myself I believe will be