- Microsoft Tech Talks is a Technical Community event, designed to bring IT leaders in the local area together at a Microsoft facility, for deep Microsoft-technology based discussions, and
- An opportunity to network and share with local Microsoft Services Professionals and other IT professionals.
- A Microsoft Services presenter delivers a technically-rich presentation covering a product, product feature, or service that Microsoft offers,
- Our presenters are world-class Subject Matter Experts and trusted advisors to our highly-valued customers.
- Our meetings are a great opportunity to 'ask the experts' questions about their given field of expertise.
- Subjects vary from session to session and attempt to be at the leading edge, showcasing our latest features and products available.
- These communities now collectively have over 1100 members that have joined one of the local meetup groups.
- We are constantly expanding to a region near you, your friends / colleagues…
- Go to http://aka.ms/grabit to grab our content from past MTTs
See the Bing map below for our current locations (Click the location for more information)