Attend October’s partner webinars to learn about staying connected and how to leverage Microsoft’s technical journeys to earn more. This October, we’ll be focusing on two topics for maximizing your partnership with Microsoft:
- How to navigate Microsoft and its resources; and
- The support services available to Microsoft Partner Network Members—namely, technical presales assistance and deployment services
Keep reading for a sneak peek of what we’ll cover in our upcoming webinars for Microsoft partners.
Stay connected with Microsoft and find resources when you need them
At Microsoft, we’re constantly improving and expanding our business Microsoft Partner Network change frequently, and it can seem like a lot to keep up with. That’s why our One Commercial Partner (OCP) communications team is dedicated to providing you with effective channels to stay informed and connected with the Microsoft partner community.
There are several ways to stay connected and access resources. Here are a few tips for getting started:
- Visit partner.microsoft.com for all things partner. Our new digital experience works to show you the content that’s most relevant to you
- Engage with the partner community on social. We’re active on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Leverage partner support. Get started at partner.microsoft.com/support
These are just a few ways to stay connected with Microsoft. On Wednesday, October 17 9:30 a.m. PT, Senior Marketing Manager for US OCP Monish Sood will discuss “The top 10 ways to stay connected with Microsoft and find resources when you need them” in a 60-minute webinar. Join the session to hear how you can engage with Microsoft and make sure you know where to get the information you need to maximize your partnership with Microsoft. Register today!
Maximize the benefit of Microsoft’s technical presales assistance and deployment services
Among the many offerings and resources available to members of the Microsoft Partner Network are technical presales assistance and deployment services that fall within our technical journeys. Technical journeys enable you, our partners, to grow your technical capabilities faster by connecting you with Microsoft technical consultants. Their guidance follows real-world scenarios that help you increase sales, deploy more effectively, and accelerate app development across solution areas. We’ll be with your every step of the way as you get started, grow and optimize your practice, or build and develop your apps during the planning stages for a customer engagement.
If you aren’t leveraging technical journeys, you could be leaving revenue on the table. Microsoft research has found that partners who actively use these services earn 6x more revenue. Start familiarizing yourself with these services here.
Rami Noujaim, a Microsoft Partner Relationship Manager, will speak in-depth on how to maximize technical presales assistance and deployment services in a 60-minute session on October 31 at 9:30 a.m. PT. Register for the session here.
- Register for all upcoming calls and view recordings of previous calls by visiting aka.ms/usmpn101calls
- Get a head start by connecting with us on social media using the links above
- Learn about technical journeys prior to the October 31 session
- Watch MPN 101 short videos: