We’re celebrating you at Microsoft Inspire 2018! Join the U.S. team at the Fremont Street Experience in Old Las Vegas for great food, beverages, fun, entertainment, and networking. The event is from 7:00 – 10:00 PM PT.
Before arriving at the U.S. Area Celebration, there are a few things you need to do to secure your spot:
- Register for the U.S. Area Celebration. You can review the requirements on the registration page to make sure you’re eligible to attend the U.S. Area Celebration. The U.S. Area Celebration is for U.S.-based partner individuals who have an Inspire 2018 all-access pass, an Inspire 2018 day pass for Tuesday, July 17 and select Microsoft Ready Attendees. We are unable to accommodate guests at this event. If you receive an error, please wait 48 hours before trying again, which will allow us time to update the list of badge holders on the back end.
- Check for your confirmation email with wristband activation details (please allow 1-3 business days after registering) and activate your wristband online.
- Stop by the U.S. Area Lounge in The Commons at Mandalay Bay on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday to obtain your wristband to this event. The wristband is required to board the bus as well as for entry to the U.S. Area Celebration.
Dress code is casual and as this event will be outside in the Las Vegas heat, dress accordingly. Please leave computer bags at your hotel, as there will not be a bag check available.
Transportation to and from the U.S. Area Celebration will be provided throughout the event. Buses begin departures at 6:30PM. Meet our transportation coordinators, identifiable by their U.S. Area Celebration signage, in the designated pick-up area at each hotel.
- Bus service to Fremont Street will run continuously from 6:30-8:30PM picking up from the hotel locations below
- Bus service from Fremont street will run continuously from 7:00-10:30PM to the hotel locations below
The transportation pick-up/drop-off locations:
- Mandalay Bay – Shark Reef
- MGM Grand – Grand Garden Arena
- The Mirage – North Valet entrance
- The Venetian – Main entrance
For taxi and ride share services, please use this address as your destination and for pickups: 201 N 3rd St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
If you haven’t already, be sure to register today! Once you’ve registered, check out the Microsoft Inspire website and social channels for additional tips and info leading up to the event, as well as our additional resources below!
- Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!
- Join our “Know Before You Go” U.S. partner community call on Wednesday, July 11 at 9:30 a.m. PT to get all the most important info before Microsoft Inspire!
- Review the U.S.-focused sessions schedule
- Opt-in to the First-Time Attendee Mentor Program when you register (or after); if you’re a returning attendee, sign up to be a mentor!
- Subscribe to the U.S. Partner Community blog for Microsoft Inspire updates
- Join the Microsoft Inspire Group on Yammer to stay informed and ask questions about Microsoft Inspire