Microsoft Inspire 2018 is just over a month away, and as an added benefit for our partners we’ve extended our early registration discount! Save $300 when you register today—the price goes up June 15! This year’s event offers even more opportunities for first-time attendees.
- Opt in to the First-Time Attendee Mentor Program when you register, and get connected with a tenured partner to ask questions and network. Don’t worry if you already registered—you can always go back and update that selection!
- Even before the event, you can schedule meetings through MyInspire.
- Attend the First-Time Attendee Orientation Session on Sunday, July 15 at 3:30 p.m. We’ll be welcoming you in and providing an overview of the event, a panel of Partners will share insights into their Inspire experience, and the session will conclude at the Welcome Reception in The Commons.
- Attend the “Turning Inspiration into Action” first-time attendee workshop on Thursday, July 19. The workshop will cover how to continue your Microsoft Inspire experience beyond the event.
If you’re a returning attendee, sign up to be a mentor for first-time attendees on the Microsoft Inspire registration site! If you already registered, you can always go back and update that section.
For all partners, keep an eye on the Microsoft Inspire website and social channels for additional tips and info leading up to the event. In the meantime, check out our additional resources below!
- Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!
- Join our “Know Before You Go” U.S. partner community call on Wednesday, July 11 at 9:30 a.m. PT to get all the most important info before Microsoft Inspire!
- Subscribe to the U.S. Partner Community blog for Microsoft Inspire updates
- Join the Microsoft Inspire Group on Yammer to stay informed and ask questions about Microsoft Inspire
- We’re almost done reviewing nominations, and award winners and finalists will be announced later this month!