As we get closer to Inspire 2018, we’re excited to share with our partners exclusive, behind-the-scenes information about details of the event as it comes together.
- U.S. Celebration: Plans are currently being finalized for the biggest U.S. Celebration yet—to be held in a classic, quintessential Las Vegas location. We’ll be sharing more details about the venue in the coming weeks, but it’s sure to be a memorable occasion.
- Partner Awards: Thank you to the 500+ partners who submitted U.S. award nominations before the deadline on April 20. This year, we’re proud to say we’ll be delivering a variety of awards in categories ranging from Applications & Infrastructure to Data & AI. Nominations are being carefully reviewed, and we’re looking forward to announcing the award winners among such an outstanding group of nominees.
- Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready co-location: Planning teams for both events continue to meet as we identify the best possible experiences for partners and sellers alike, and the best ways to utilize the opportunity of having both groups together in this brand-new co-location experience.
Our partners are what matter most to us—it’s why we put on Inspire, and it’s why we’re excited to share these quick sneak peeks with you as the event comes together in real time. Be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming posts with more details about Inspire, and check out our additional resources below!
- Register for Microsoft Inspire on July 15-19. The price goes up June 1!
- Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and conversation!
- Subscribe to the US Partner Community blog for Inspire updates
- Join the Microsoft Inspire Group on Yammer to stay informed and ask questions about Inspire