Jeff Mitchell, Cloud Solution Architect
In February, Citrix Enterprise Architect, Kevin Nardone and I broadcasted a webinar which covered leading practices and lessons learned from deploying Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop in Microsoft Azure. Now, Kevin and I are back for part two. In this edition, we’ll chat about even more specific information regarding how to get started with Citrix in Microsoft Azure.
Given the amount of content released in the past couple of months, it seemed time to get an update out to the community!
Getting started resources
- January 2018 US Partner Applications and Infrastructure Community call
- Leading practices and lessons learned from Citrix on Microsoft Azure
- VDI with Citrix Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- Citrix on Microsoft Azure FAQs
- Citrix App layering in Microsoft Azure
- Deploying Citrix workloads on Microsoft Azure
Our upcoming TIPs session will focus on deployment recommendations, ranging from Resource Group recommendations to how to best approach available VM sizes based on use case.
Part two is packed with best practices for:
- Resource group design
- Microsoft Azure storage considerations
- Microsoft Azure network design
- VM sizing
- Business continuity
- File services implementation
The Citrix on Azure: Deployment Deep Dive webinar is scheduled for this Thursday, April 19 at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. EST. Register today to join!