Christina Lee, Partner Marketing Manager
Chinmayi Bhavanishankar, Partner Marketing Manager
As a Microsoft partner, your profile within the Microsoft Partner Network enables us to keep you updated on business development offers, programmatic changes, training and networking events, and most importantly, membership information. Organizational and/or personnel changes may have caused your primary program contact to be out of date. It is imperative to review and update your profile annually. If you aren’t the primary program contact, then find the designated primary program contact on My Insights or on Partner Membership Center* and make sure they have an updated profile.
Three benefits of maintaining your partner profile:
- Receive timely critical updates about competency requirements and membership renewal
- Learn about program offers and changes
- Get the latest training options available in your area
Five steps to update your Microsoft partner profile:
- Sign in at partners.microsoft.com (also known as Partner Membership Center*)
- Click on Edit Profile
- Ensure that your email address and phone number are accurate
- Ensure that you are associated to the right partner organization
- Enter your Microsoft Certified Professional ID, if you have one (this associates your individual certifications to your organization), and click update
* If Partner Center is your platform for membership management, call the MPN Frontline Support team at 1-800-MPN-SOLV or reach out to them via live chat for details on profile updates.
It is easy for important messages to get lost in the hundreds of emails we get every day. Follow the steps listed above to make sure that you, as a Microsoft US Partner, get the right message at the right time.
Getting support for profile update
For assistance at any time with your profile update, contact MPN Frontline Support. Sign in to the Support page on the MPN portal to see your options for obtaining support from the MPN Frontline Support team.