Be sure to join the January 23 Modern Workplace: Windows & Devices Partner Community Call to learn more about Microsoft 365 Business and the resources, programs, and offers available to help you drive Microsoft 365 Business conversations with your customers.
Challenges of the Modern Workplace
Customers are wrestling with the idea of providing a productive environment using the latest technology, while at the same time figuring out how to maintain this new technology and keep their data secure. The result is a patchwork of different solutions, complex integration, lost productivity, and systems with security flaws due to not having the most up to date software patches and releases. This is where Microsoft 365 Business comes into play. By providing productivity tools, built-in security and simplified management in one package, Microsoft 365 Business addresses the business challenges customers face in the modern workplace.
For our partner community, Microsoft 365 Business is an excellent addition to productivity solution portfolios that can improve profitability, expand service offerings to deliver customers’ specific needs, and help retain loyal customers.
What is Microsoft 365 Business?
Microsoft 365 Business just became generally available a little over two months ago. It is an integrated solution that brings together best-in-class productivity tools, security and device management capabilities for small to mid-size businesses. Microsoft 365 Business is built to deliver the productivity tools and security services businesses need in a single, simple-to-manage product. It safeguards company information, extending security across users, apps, and devices. It helps ensure PCs are up to date and secure, helping prevent security vulnerabilities that cyber-thieves often exploit. It also provides protection for company information across devices, with the ability to remove company data from lost or stolen devices.
What’s the business opportunity for Partners?
Microsoft 365 Business is a great way to expand your offerings and drive new revenue opportunities:
- Secure platform to sell additional services and/or upgrade existing products and services to maintain trusted advisor position with customers
- Provides opportunities to have an upgrade discussion with customers now using Exchange Server, Exchange Online or Office 365 Business Essentials
- May gain additional revenue from increased managed services and/or per user support fees
- More attractive opportunities for partners reluctant to sell new Windows devices due to deployment logistics and costs with Windows AutoPilot feature
- Customers who are confident in the security of their on-premise and mobile devices are also more likely to invest in additional services, such as Dynamics 365
Partners now selling Office 365 can use the same consultative selling methods to sell Microsoft 365 Business. In addition, we are introducing more resources and training for your sales team to understand the customers’ existing desktop environment, Active Directory reliance, mobility and security needs to effectively communicate the full value of Microsoft 365 Business in a way that is relevant to the customer. Find these resources on the Office Partner portal.
Learn more: Register for the January 23 partner community call
Register for the upcoming Modern Workplace: Windows & Devices Partner Community Call on Tuesday, January 23rd to learn more about Microsoft 365 Business. We will highlight the available tools, management and security capabilities that are included in Microsoft 365 Business, including:
A holistic set of business productivity and collaboration tools
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
- Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
- Business apps from Office (Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager, MileIQ, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Invoicing)
Enterprise-grade device management and security capabilities
- App protection for Office mobile apps
- Device management for Windows 10 PCs
- Consistent security configuration across devices
- Protection of company data across devices
- Windows Defender, always-on and up-to-date
Simplified device deployment and user setup
- Single admin console to setup and manage users and devices
- Auto-installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PCs
- Always up-to-date Office + Windows 10
- Streamlined deployment of PCs with Windows AutoPilot
Save your spot on the January 23 Modern Workplace: Windows & Devices Partner Community Call – register today.