The next Windows and Devices Partners community call is on Thursday, May 18 at 12:00PM Eastern Time, 9:00AM Pacific Time. Topics for this month's call include Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection and announcements made at the Microsoft in Education event about the new Surface Laptop, powered by Windows 10 S.
Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
Windows 10 was designed from the very beginning to be our most secure platform ever. Features in Windows 10 like Credential Guard, Device Guard, Windows Hello, and Enterprise Data Protection offer unique defenses from attacks. Windows Defender provides protection to almost hundreds of millions of devices every day. Windows continues to raise the defenses in the system every month as security issues are investigated and proactively updated through Windows Update. With Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), we’re building a platform that looks holistically across all the critical end-points of today’s cloud and mobile world. Our platform investments across identity, applications, data, devices, and infrastructure take a comprehensive approach that is inclusive of the technologies our customers are using.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection overview
- What’s new in the Windows Defender ATP Creators Update Preview
Learn what's next in #MicrosoftEDU event
At the Learn what's next event, Microsoft introduced a set of educational products and services inspired by teachers and students:
- A new Windows experience called Windows 10 S
- New experiences in Microsoft Teams for modern classroom collaboration
- New features in Minecraft: Education Edition to teach coding
- 3D and mixed reality tools to spark creativity
- A range of Windows 10 S PCs for K-12 classrooms
- A Surface Laptop with Windows 10 S device for college students
#MicrosoftEDU event resources
- Announcements recap
- Watch the event on demand
- Introducing Surface Laptop, powered by Windows 10 S
- Introducing Windows 10 S
Sign up for the May 18 Windows and Devices Partner call
On the May 18 call, I'll be joined by the Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Team for discussion about Windows Defender ATP. And, we'll talk more about the new Surface Laptop and Windows 10 S.
Windows and Devices Partner Community
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you about the Windows 10 opportunity. We use our Windows and Devices Partner Community calls, blog posts, and Yammer group to share information and connect with you. If you’re serious about building and sustaining a profitable Windows practice, and want in-depth assistance, email WinRecruit@microsoft.com or post your question in the Yammer group.