The next Windows and Devices Partners community call is on Thursday, April 18 at 12:00PM Eastern Time, 9:00AM Pacific Time. Join Windows expert and Microsoft Device Guy, Steve Adams, as he shares details on the release of Windows 10 Creators Update. The Creators Update is designed to spark and unleash creativity, bringing 3D and mixed reality to everyone and enabling every gamer to be a broadcaster. Beyond creativity, it brings new features to Microsoft Edge, additional security capabilities and privacy tools, and so much more.
Here are a few of the features coming in the Windows 10 Creators Update:
- 3D for Everyone and enabling mixed reality
- Watch, participate, and interact in real-time with Beam
- Microsoft Edge is faster and safer
- Easily manage your children's screen time
- Additional security and privacy protection
Windows 10 Creators Update resources
- Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11, Surface expands to more markets
- Windows 10 partner devices bring Windows 10 Creators Update experiences to life
- Providing customers with more choice and control in the Creators Update
Sign up for the April community calls
Learn about Windows 10 Creators Update on Thursday, April 18. And, on April 26, we're hosting a second, special edition community call to talk about the opportunity for Windows Partners with Secure Productive Enterprise.
Windows Accelerate funding
Windows Accelerate Funds are available to qualified partners for eligible customer engagements, including hosting a two-day customer workshop that introduces the concepts of Windows Security and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. Partners are required to have the Windows and Devices competency and be a BIF supplier to use this funding.
Windows and Devices Partner Community
- Sign up for the April 18 partner community call
- Sign up for the April 26 partner call about Secure Productive Enterprise and Windows 10
- Community call schedule
- Yammer group
- Blog series
- Training and enablement
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you about the Windows 10 opportunity. We use our Windows and Devices Partner Community calls, blog posts, and Yammer group to share information and connect with you. If you’re serious about building and sustaining a profitable Windows practice, and want in-depth assistance, email WinRecruit@microsoft.com or post your question in the Yammer group.