Customers today are more connected, more informed, and have higher expectations than ever. They expect to have a great experience each time they engage with a company, and may take their business elsewhere if their expectations aren't met. Companies have to continue to transform their businesses by enabling personalized experiences that increase customer satisfaction.
Here are five customer-driven realities:
- Digital services are transforming the way customers engage
- Every employee can and should be more empowered
- The Internet of Things can't be ignored
- Customer experience will eclipse product and price
- Customer engagement is an ongoing commitment
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation are business apps that can help improve customer satisfaction and efficiencies for our shared customers.
On the March 14 Dynamics 365 Partner call, we'll talk about these capabilities and how to extend your current Microsoft Dynamics practice with these apps.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service offers customers and end-to-end solution to help them master the service call. With this solution, customers can help ensure that the right person, with the right skills and the right parts, shows up at the right place, at the right time. This results in higher customer satisfaction and better resource productivity.
New capabilities in Dynamics 365 for Field Service are being added. The Microsoft Connected Field Service solution adds Internet of Things and machine learning capabilities to offer manufacturers more options to deliver predictive services. Issues can be detected, addressed, and resolved remotely, by monitoring a device sensor. This proactive approach to service can help customers decrease the number of repair appointments and solve problems before a failure. All leading to the increase in customer satisfaction and efficiency that our customers desire.
Other new capabilities include:
- Resource scheduling optimization - Fit in the most appointments per day
- Customer communication - Give customers full visibility into service interactions
- Scheduling unification - Schedule anyone for any type of appointment
- Empowered maps - Improve technician routes and choose any backend GIS provider
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation provides project-based businesses with a single system of customer engagement for sales, resourcing, delivery, and billing. It helps businesses deliver projects on time and on budget, and create profitable relationships.
New capabilities in Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation are being added. Microsoft Project (client) integration allows product managers to use the tool they prefer, but integrate easily into the larger system.
Other new capabilities that help better manage project resources and offer customers visibility into a project's status:
- Scheduling unification - Optimize resource assignments and increase utilization by consolidating the resource mix across various workloads
- Exchange booking integration - Improve employee productivity through ease of tracking all project and non-project schedules on their device or app of choice
- Unified contracts and billing - Simplify customer experience through integrated service delivery management and streamlined forecast to actuals reconciliation
- Collaborative portals - A 360 degree view to all project-related activities, assignments, and related dashboards in self-serve capacity
- Project Service Automation Overview [blog post]
- Project Service Automation video playlist
- How Field Service can boost revenue [blog post]
- Field service customer success stories video playlist
- Connected Field Service architecture
Dynamics 365 Partner Community
- Sign up for the March 14 Dynamics 365 Partner call
- Community call schedule
- Yammer group
- Blog series
- Training and enablement
- YouTube playlist