The next Windows and Devices Partners community call is on October 19 at 12:00PM Eastern Time, 9:00AM Pacific Time.
On the call, we’ll share updates on these Windows 10 programs and licensing offerings:
Windows Accelerate funding
An in-depth look at how to use Windows Accelerate funds to engage eligible customers in proofs of concept and pilots to remove blockers in customer deployments of Windows 10 Enterprise. Here are ways these funds may be used:
- Application compatibility with Windows 10
- Discussions about Windows 10 security features such as Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Windows Information Protection, Credential Guard, and more
- Proofs of concept and pilots for browser migration to Internet Explorer 11, Windows 10 image creation, and deployments on lab/production devices
To be eligible to apply for Windows Accelerate funding, you must have the Windows and Devices competency or the Devices and Deployment competency. Note that the Devices and Deployment competency is scheduled for retirement.
Windows Upgrade Analytics
Collect telemetry from Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8.1 machines, and have the data uploaded to the cloud and analyzed for known issues. It is currently in Preview and part of the Windows 10 1607 update, so we’ll discuss how this tool can provide your customers valuable insight on how to balance the costs and risks for their Windows 10 deployment.
Secure Productive Enterprise
The new Secure Productive Enterprise (SPE) offering represents a significant partner opportunity, a $160+ billion addressable market across Microsoft enterprise security, productivity, analytics, and voice solutions. Partners can help customers maintain digital security in their organizations with SPE and innovate, build their own technology, differentiate with IP, and create solutions.
Partner training and enablement
- Windows 10 partner technical training in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, New York
- Windows 10 Deployment Masters workshops
- Windows 10 partner learning path
- Windows 10 Productivity Guides
- How Microsoft Does IT: Enterprise Mobility
- Windows and Devices sales training
Profitability resources for Windows 10 and devices
- Learn about Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) for Windows deployments
- Review the Microsoft Cloud Services and Devices Financial Model
- Download the Partner Value Proposition
Windows and Devices Partner Community
- Community call schedule
- Windows and Devices Partners Yammer group
- Community blog series
- Training and enablement