The next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities by delivering new purpose-built applications to help manage specific business functions, including Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Operations, Marketing, Project Service Automation, and Financials. Designed to be personalized, enable greater productivity, deliver deeper insights, and adapt to business needs, Dynamics 365 applications help businesses accelerate digital transformation to meet the changing needs of customers and capture the new business opportunities of tomorrow.
What every partner should know about Microsoft Dynamics 365
Since the announcement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 by Takeshi Numoto and publication of this technical overview by Jujhar Singh, partners have been asking what it means to their business. Dynamics 365 will allow partners to be more deeply involved on their customers’ business processes, creating new business opportunities that couldn’t be pursued before when selling a single product.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 to partners:
- Increase your ability to differentiate from the competition by delivering a deeper level of vertical and business process expertise
- Deepen your customer relationships by selling more complete solutions
- Simplified business models and AppSource increase your discoverability with prospective customers
Regardless of what you sell today—Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP—Dynamics 365 can play an integral part of the cloud story for every partner.
Prepare to sell Microsoft Dynamics 365
If you’re already a Microsoft Dynamics partner, Partner Source has the materials you need:
- Visit the Dynamics 365 Pricing and Licensing page, which contains links to a product overview, information about the availability of Dynamics 365 through the sales programs, and resources like videos, presentations, and frequently asked questions.
- Download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing and Licensing PDF for details about the licensing model, an explanation of what’s in the Dynamics 365 Enterprise and Business editions, the available apps, and plans and pricing.
- For your sales team, there is a video series that provides an in-depth look at Dynamics 365 pricing and licensing.
- Register for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz, with Sales and Technical Tracks, on October 5–6.
Until November 1, sell what’s available today – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Dynamics AX. Starting October 1, you can quote new Microsoft Dynamics 365 SKUs.
New Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner Community
To help partners build Microsoft Dynamics 365 practices, we’ve established a technically-focused community. As with our other practice-building communities for Azure Partners and Office 365 Partners, the new Dynamics 365 Partner community includes a monthly call, blog series, and Yammer group, where you’ll be able to connect with Dynamics technical, sales, and business experts from across Microsoft.
- Sign up for the September 21 community call
- Sign up for upcoming community calls
- Join the Dynamics 365 Partners Yammer group
- Read the blog series
- Training and enablement
Upcoming Microsoft Dynamics events