We’re here in Toronto for WPC 2016, putting the finishing touches on your US Partner experiences. It’s nearly show time, and we’re excited to meet you, learn about your business, share information that will help you build and sustain a profitable business, and celebrate successes and new possibilities.
If you have questions about or need help with your conference registration, housing, or other logistics, please refer to the WPC FAQ, which includes support contact information.
For conference and US Partner attendee updates leading up to and throughout WPC, follow @wpcus on Twitter.
Safe travels, and we’ll see you in Toronto!
4 essential resources to download for WPC
- Get the WPC 2016 mobile app for your device (Windows 8.1, Windows 10, iOS, and Android versions available)
- US Partner’s guide to a great WPC 2016
- Conference Guide
- WPC 2016 know before you go document
Activities for all US Partner attendees
- US Partner Sessions (Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons)
- MSNA General Session on Tuesday at 4:00PM
- US Regional Lounge is open Sunday through Wednesday
- US Partner Celebration on Tuesday at 7:00PM
Reminder: there are no US-specific sessions or activities on Thursday
Get your US Partner Experience wristband
For entry to the US Partner Celebration on Tuesday night, you’ll need a US Partner Experience wristband. Come by the US Regional Lounge to pick yours up. You can preregister for yours, or register it onsite. Your RFID-enabled wristband enables a variety of experiences in the lounge as well as at the US Partner Celebration. We recommend picking up your wristband on Sunday night or early Monday afternoon.
Participate in the P2P Connection Booth
We’re hosting a partner-to-partner experience, called P2P Connection, so you can find and connect with other partners while at WPC. Film your one-minute pitch about who you are and what your company does. We’ll showcase the videos in our lounge throughout the conference for viewing by other attendees. When your video is selected, we’ll make the introduction so you can connect.
Prepare your P2P pitch in advance, using the prompts below. For best results, stop by on Sunday or Monday to record your video.
- Introduce yourself: Tell us your name, company name, title, and the city/state your company is located
- Sell yourself: What is your application trying to solve?
- Prove yourself: Share an example of a partnership or customer win
- Close the deal: What partnerships are you looking to form?
US Partner activities by area of interest
- US Public Sector Town Hall on Monday at 1:00PM
- US SMB Champions Club Awards Reception on Monday at 5:30PM
- US Dynamics Partner Social on Wednesday at 5:30PM
- US Distributor connection
- ISV and App Builder guidance