Find out what’s new for Microsoft partners. We’ll connect you to resources that help you build and sustain a profitable cloud business, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business. Read previous issues of our online newsletter
We provide real-time updates about the topics covered in this newsletter and other partner-related news and information on our US Partner Community Twitter channel.
With WPC 2016 happening in Toronto next week, today’s post is focused on conference-related information. You can read all of our US Partner blog posts about WPC 2016 here.
Stay in the know while on the go: Download the WPC 2016 mobile app
The WPC 2016 mobile app integrates with your WPC Connect profile so you can manage your meeting and session schedules at #WPC16. You’ll also be able to submit session evaluations, access city and Metro Toronto Convention Centre maps, and more.
Get the US Partner’s guide to a great WPC 2016
Download the US Partner’s guide to a great WPC 2016 and use it as a planning resource for the conference tools, content, experiences, and activities you want to have while in Toronto.
- Learn more about the guide for US Partner attendees at WPC 2016
- WPC 2016 Conference Guide
- WPC 2016 know before you go document
- Partner Code of Conduct
- Connect User Guide
- First time attending WPC? Tips for planning your best conference
New partner opportunities with Windows 10 at WPC 2016 and beyond
Partners are identifying new opportunities by adding Windows 10 deployment to their Microsoft practices. In this new Windows Partner Community blog post, Partner Technology Strategist, Chet Devchand, shares practice-building resources and how to connect at #WPC16.
- Read the blog post by Partner Technology Strategist, Chet Devchand
- Email WinRecruit@microsoft.com if you’re ready to engage with Microsoft about your Windows 10 deployment practice
ISV and App Builder partners: Maximize your exposure at WPC 2016
US ISV and App Builder community lead, Sharon Lee, shares five ways that ISVs and App Builders can increase their visibility and connections at WPC 2016.
- Read the blog post by US ISV and App Builder community lead, Sharon Lee
- Visit the P2P Connection booth while at WPC and make new onsite connections
- Add Sharon’s WPC 2016 session, US04 Building a #cloudready business, to your schedule in Connect
US SMB Champions Club Awards Reception at WPC 2016
Join the US SMB Team for the US SMB Champions Club Awards Reception at WPC 2016. Festivities include food, drinks, entertainment, and Regional breakouts. Learn about this event, and get session recommendations for SMB partners, in the US Partner Community blog post.
Connect with US distributors at WPC 2016
Microsoft US distributors are going big at WPC 2016 to meet you and show you the new offerings, incentives, and capabilities they are bringing in the coming year. We’ve compiled a list of each distributor’s activities and connection opportunities below. We encourage you to take time while at the conference to meet them and learn about their offerings and incentives.
Product-focused session recommendations for WPC 2016
Over the last few weeks, the US Partner Technology Strategists have been publishing their recommendations for must-attend sessions at WPC 2016. Take a look at their posts to see what you should consider adding to your schedule in Connect. If you don’t see your area of interest below, try the US Partner’s guide to WPC 2016.
- Cloud Solution Provider program sessions
- Cloud Productivity and Office 365 sessions
- Data platform, intelligence, and analytics sessions
- Open Source sessions
- Windows 10 sessions
Watch the WPC 2016 Vision Keynote livestream on July 11, 12, and 13
Even if you’re not able to join us in Toronto for WPC 2016, you can still be part of the experience. The Vision Keynotes that feature Satya Nadella, Kevin Turner, Gavriella Schuster, and other Microsoft executives will be streamed live, from 8:40AM–10:45 AM Eastern Time on July 11, 12, and 13 (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday).
- Access the livestream on July 11, 12, and 13
- Vision Keynotes will be recorded and available 24 hours after they conclude
Win more deals, accelerate deployment, increase cloud consumption, and support your customers
Microsoft Partner Technical Services provides your core Microsoft Partner Network membership technical benefits, as well as incremental paid support offerings. Attend technical training that helps you build technical presales and deployment capabilities; get technical presales assistance that can help you win more deals; and utilize advisory services that include design and implementation guidance, migration and deployment planning, and more.
- Learn what Support benefits your company may be eligible for
- Get details about technical training, technical presales assistance, and advisory services
- Signature Cloud Support offers qualified cloud competency partners an elevated level of technical support for Microsoft cloud products
- New Advanced Support for Partners is cloud support at an accessible price point
- Premier Support for Partners offers comprehensive support for partners with highly complex customers
Summer 2016 US Partner training schedules
Summer training schedules are here, listing courses through the end of July, with updates as soon as we learn about new offerings for August and September. The Hot Sheet, our comprehensive partner training schedule, is always up-to-date.
- Current comprehensive partner training schedule
- Skype for Business schedule
- Microsoft Azure schedule
- Data platform and analytics schedule
- Office 365 schedule
- Enterprise mobility schedule