You are invited to join the US SMB Team for the US SMB Champions Club Awards Reception at WPC 2016. We will celebrate your successes in serving small and medium businesses across the United States as we recognize this year’s top Microsoft US SMB partners. Your contributions continue to fuel the entrepreneurial spirit of businesses, and we want to come together to celebrate you at the Ritz-Carlton Toronto for a night of festivities that includes food, drinks, entertainment, Regional breakouts, and face-to-face interaction with the Microsoft US SMB team. Information is below and in the downloadable US SMB WPC 2016 partner guide.
US SMB Champions Club Awards Reception
Monday, July 11
5:30 PM–8:30 PM
Ritz-Carlton Toronto (181 Wellington Street West)
Session recommendations for SMB partners
- CE006 Build a profitable managed services practice for Microsoft Azure
- CSP01 The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program: A platform for maximizing profitability
- CSP04 Demystifying the Cloud Solution Provider program
- PP01 Differentiate to stand out and modernize your sales and marketing
- SMBR01 Become an expert in maximizing the lifetime value of your cloud customers
- US05 Connect to your customers through modern marketing
How to prepare for WPC 2016
Start using the event planning tools in WPC Connect
- WPC Connect Meeting Scheduler: Set up meetings with Microsoft experts, your peers, vendors, and your distribution partners to learn from each other
- WPC Connect Session Scheduler: Build your customized session schedule
Download the WPC 2016 mobile app for your device
The WPC 2016 mobile app integrates with your WPC Connect profile so you can manage your meeting and session schedules. You’ll be able to find and add new sessions and submit session evaluations, access maps for the city of Toronto and the MTCC (Metro Toronto Convention Centre, where the conference is taking place), and view the WPC 2016 Conference Guide.
Get the guides that will help you plan your best conference
WPC 2016 is rapidly approaching. These downloadable guides will help you prepare for the conference, from the agenda to wi-fi, and everything in between.
- US Partner’s guide to WPC 2016
- US SMB WPC 2016 partner guide
- WPC 2016 Conference Guide
- WPC 2016 know before you go document
- Partner Code of Conduct
Make plans to connect with the US Partner Team
At WPC 2016, activities for US Partners attendees include US-led sessions, the Microsoft North America General Session, the US Partner Celebration, and US Regional Lounge experiences.
- US SMB Champions Club Awards Reception on Monday at 5:30PM
- US Partner sessions on Tuesday, repeated on Wednesday
- MSNA General Session on Tuesday at 4:00PM
- US Partner Celebration on Tuesday at 7:00PM
- US Regional Lounge (details coming July 7)